Saturday, July 26, 2008

Washington Post Letter to the Editor

Hi All,

I was enjoying a morning in our back court yard lingering over eating breakfast outside and reading the Washington Post, yesterday. I was reading the Op-ed page and disagreed with something one of the authors said regarding whether peaceful measures have ever stopped war-like behavior. I then meditated for a while and realized I should probably write a letter to the editor explaining my ideas on the topic. Well, low and behold, they published my letter to the editor today.

So - I will put the original link from yesterday's paper and the link to my letter, today.

Op-ed page, July 24, Topic A: Obama in Berlin. Click on the comments by Michael Rubin.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/24/AR2008072403148.html


Letter to the Editor on July 25, What even a strong military can't do
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/25/AR2008072503165.html


Enjoy.

Namaste.

No comments: