Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Find your Bliss!



Where do you find your Bliss? Where do you find your Being-ness? Many of us find ourselves in a blissful state when we meditate. Standing in the Light® Classes, as well as many others, teach techniques that can help you get into a meditative and blissful state. We suggest that people meditate and find bliss daily as this is where you know your true self and this is where all true inner healing is done. It allows us to feel the joy of who we are and to eliminate the stress of the 3rd Dimensional world. The metaphysicians are not the only ones to know this. I recently came across this headline and summary of an article.

Meditation: A simple, fast way to reduce stress

Meditation can wipe away the day's stress, bringing with it inner peace. See how you can easily learn to practice meditation whenever you need it most.

What guru or new age magazine did I stumble upon? The Mayo Clinic website. http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/meditation/in-depth/meditation/art-20045858

One of the suggestions in this article is to walk and meditate at the same time; basically using walking as a meditation. I will go one step further… pun intended… and say to use dance as a meditation.

This morning, I went to Soul Kitchen Dance in Fort Collins to join friends in a freeform style of dance. I love this group. No judgment, just greats beats to dance to and freedom for the soul. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoulKitchenDance/

While I was dancing today, I had an overwhelming awareness of my being-ness. My physical body was in motion for 70 minutes and yet I felt the connectedness and being-ness of the universe throughout my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. I found my bliss.  

Allow yourself to find your bliss and the relaxation of meditation in many different forms and activities. Forget the belief that there is only one way to meditate – sitting in lotus position for hours on end. Find your bliss in the silence, in the moment, in the noise, in the colors, in the music, in the dance. Be Well. JUST BE.

No comments: