Thursday, January 31, 2013

Curing What Ails You



I have a vision of all that I am capable of “getting done” this winter and spring, as part of my service to Mother Earth and Humanity and as part of my spiritual growth. The vision I see is huge and, at times, feels overwhelming. It makes me think that I couldn’t possibly accomplish all of these “miracles” without ever doing anything outside of these visions…writing a book, editing a book for a friend, teaching two different class series and facilitating private clients, just to name a few of the goals.

However, one of the things we teach in the I AM CREATOR™ series is that there must be an equal balance between ourselves, our service, and our family and friends. There are always times when we might be a little out of balance here and there…but over the course of a week or a month, it is important to bring ourselves back into balance. It is important for our own healing, but it is important for our interactions with others. It always goes back to the idea that we have heard so many times at the beginning of an airline flight. “You must put your oxygen mask on first before you help someone else with his/her mask.” You are of MORE assistance to yourself, your friends and family, and your world, if you first take care of you.

There will be times when you have a free day and you think…wow, I can really get in some concentrated time meditating and working on my own internal issues. And there are times when you are stuck and in a funk that spending that whole day working on internal issues are just going to frustrate you more because what is really in the highest good for you is for you to remember the JOY and the LIGHT that you already are. On days like this, you will hone the saw more effectively by taking the pressure off of yourself and EXPERIENCING the JOY of WHO YOU TRULY ARE…ALREADY.

I encourage you to do this in whatever way brings you the most joy; whatever way will cure what ails you; whatever way will clear your head!

For me, recently, I was frustrated that some of my goals were not coming into fruition as easily as I thought they should. I mean…I know all the tricks of the trade to manifest my soul’s desire for me. And yet, not only were things taking longer than I thought they should, but I wasn’t feeling well, either. But, instead of beating myself up that I needed more meditation and more time looking at the issues to try to find the exact root cause I needed to clear to make the goals come into form…I was guided to take the day to spend in nature. Go snowshoeing in Northern Colorado. So – my husband and I drove to Cameron Pass which is at 10,000 feet elevation. Based on everything going on with me, I knew I needed to be outdoors, but I knew I needed the day to be gentle, full of JOY and LIGHT, and not overwhelming. To do something physically overwhelming, for me, would simply fuel the feelings of inadequacy instead of feeding my soul. We snow shoed for about 40 minutes to a nice spot for lunch. My husband was feeling more ambitious than I was, so he hiked a little further while I basked in the SUN and the JOY of the snow topped mountain view. By the time the day was over, my mental fog was gone and I was willing to get back to whatever the next day held for me.

We all need to be honest with ourselves regarding what our needs are and what balancing techniques we need to employ to make sure we are healthy…Physically, Emotionally, Mentally, and Spiritually. To focus only on one aspect of ourselves is to neglect Who We Truly Are. We are here on Mother Earth to experience ourselves Physically, Emotionally, Mentally and Spiritually. Thus, we must remember to feed all of these parts of ourselves, daily. We will be more healed when we do this. When we are in balance, we will cure what ails us.



No comments: